I love a new year. I began this new year like I often begin: with excitement of a new beginning. I can smell the fresh breeze of hope, new starts, and yesterday’s snow. I love that the new year has a measurable timeline to be better, know better, act better.
I am looking forward to be resolute in my resolutions. This year, I surprisingly don’t have that extensive of a list but with the short one I have, I intend to fully keep it by the grace of God. This past year was amazing, I got to kick things off from my list things such as finish reading the whole bible- and even surprisingly things that I didn’t have on my list- I went on my first missions trip, I cut my hair. 2017 was a year of spiritual growth and I am looking forward to loving Jesus more intimately, and loving people as well.
Also, photo blogging. If you’re wondering what beauty your eyes behold above, it is jollof rice, with steamed vegetables, salad, and a glorious turkey thigh (I had seconds)- courtesy of my younger sister.
- I pray this year, you and I come to know and live the love of God more in every moment.
- I pray you and I learn to be more patient.
- I pray for me and for you to trust God without borders and believe that he will use our mess as a message, our tests as a testimony.
- I pray for you and I to possess a lot more godly boldness.
- I pray over your new year’s resolutions and I pray it comes to pass according to the will of God .
- I pray you know the love of God and the innumerable riches and joy you and I possess in Him.
Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time now and forever. Amen.