Hey, Loves! I am quite excited to share with you guys my Fried Egg Recipe! You can have my eggs with some Yam, Plantain, Bread, and the list can go on and on!
- Olive oil
- Onions (optional)
- Habanero pepper (optional)
- Granulated Garlic (optional)
- Sazon Goya seasoning (optional)
- Maggi seasoning
- Salt (optional)
- Place frying pan on medium heat
- Add oil
- Add diced onions and habanero pepper
- When cooked, add eggs
- Add seasoning ingredients for taste
- Switch up to medium-high heat (It’s red because of the Sazon Goya seasoning that’s been added)
- Stir till scrambled
- And then it fries!
This egg is so delicious and I love it! Infact, I’m having this for breakfast with some wheat bread and my favorite porridge, Custard.
Hope you try it! Let me know how it comes out!