Hi, Lifestyle Speakers! Welcome to my first ever meal preparation blog post. Today, I decided to cook curry chicken and rice. I found this meal very simple and absolutely delicious! Down below are the ingredients and step by step method to cooking this fast, quick and delicious meal;
7). Rice of choice
- Wash to make sure your chicken is clean.
- Place in a pot synonymous with the size you plan to cook.
- Slice half of an average sized onion into chicken.
- Add seasoning. I’m a Nigerian, so my seasoning is definitely some Maggi. You can use whatever seasoning of your choice. Down below is a picture of what Maggi looks like in case you are curious. (Some people choose to call it Buollion cubes).
- Cover up pot to steam and boil chicken. Time depends on amount of chicken been made.
- On the side, boil rice of your choice. You can make either Brown or Basmati rice but for the purpose of this blog post, I am using White rice.
- Once rice has come to boil and the chicken is boiled to half-soften, get a sizeable empty pot.
- Add little oil of your choice to empty pot.
- Add your diced onions, garlic and ginger to the oil.
- Mix it up before adding curry. Don’t use too much curry, add according to proportion with your chicken.
- Add recessive water from your boiled chicken into pot.
- Stir till the gravy thickens.
- Add chicken to the thickened curry gravy till chicken yellows.
- Cover your lid halfway to allow it to steam cook.
- Turn of cooker or preparation equipment of choice after five minutes.
- Serve with rice.
And there you have it, Lifestyle Speakers! A simple, easy thirty minute lunch or dinner recipe. Let me know how it comes out in the comment section!